[Items of Collected Personal Information]
A. Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas and InterContinental Seoul COEX (hereinafter referred to as ‘Hotel’) collect personal information as below at the initial registration of website members.
- Compulsory Items : Name, E-mail Address and Mobile phone number
- Optional Items : E-mail Address, Phone Number
- Optional item is the information that is used at providing services, and it is not collected unless a member wants to provide it without any disadvantage to use due to a refusal.
B. Following information may be automatically generated and collected in the course of using service.
- IP Address, Cookie, Visit time, Record of using service, and Record of bad use
[Purpose of Collecting Personal Information]
Hotel collects the personal information for the following reasons
A. Providing Services
- Implementing the contract contents with regard to services provided by a restaurant or lounge for food and beverage, and providing customized services
- Customer satisfaction survey
B. Utilizing for Marketing and Advertising
- Developing new services and customized services
- Advertising new services and providing various events information
- Providing services and putting ads in accordance with demographic characteristics
[Retention Period of Personal Information]
Hotel destroys without delay customer’s personal information immediately after taking measures to customer’s reservation request and the use of services by a restaurant or lounge. But in case that it is required to keep it according to commercial law and the provisions of relevant law such as the regulation with regard to Consumer Protection of Electronic Commerce, member’s information will be kept for the specific period stipulated by the relevant act.
- A. Record of contract or cancellation: Retention for 5 years (based on the law with regard to Consumer Protection at Electronic Commerce)
- B. Record of payment or supplying goods: Retention for 5 years (based on the law with regard to Consumer Protection at Electronic Commerce)
- C. Record of consumer’s complaint and the settlement of dispute: Retention for 3 years (based on the law with regard to Consumer Protection at Electronic Commerce)
[Providing Personal Information to Third Parties]
Hotel does not provide personal information to a third party without member’s consent. But exceptions are as follows :
- A. In case of a member’s prior consent
- B. In case that law enforcement agencies request it by the procedure and method in due course stipulated by law in accordance with the legal provision or for the purpose of investigation
[Consignment of Personal Information Handling]